Viko S30 is a great yacht both for leisure sailing, due to the spacious cockpit and generous amount of storage space, as well as yacht racing. This particular boat has a swing keel.
Manageable and reliable even in uncompromising conditions, while more experienced ones will no doubt appreciate her sporty edge and high quality performance under the sails, with her running rigging set up and tiller steering.
Under the small saildrive of Yanmar 1GM10 engine Viko S30 moves flawlessly and while lightweight Viko S30 may surprise with it's stability and high level of navigating comfort.
Her current owners have made a long list of improvements to her over the years such as...
1. New sails from Goacher
- main fitted with track guides so takes a couple of seconds to lower
2. Jib fuller system from Furlex which is very easy and effective to use.
3. Harlen main- sheet control
4. Sewage holding system
5. Centreboard raising/lowering taken up the deck control ( not in cabin)
6. All systems now controlled from the cockpit - easy for safe, single handed sailing
She is a very keenly priced boat and is available to view 7 days a week at Shepherds Boat Sales, Windermere Marina Village. Contact us to book an appointment on 015394 46004 / firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 VIKO S30
Hull length 9,27 m Max beam 3,28 m Total mass from 2900 - 3400 kg / 2750 kg Keel / Type & System Swing keel Draught 1,65 m / 0,80/1,80 m Ballast weight 900/1200 kg / 750 kg