***NEW BOAT TO ORDER***
Price includes VAT - subject to specification - E&OE.
Price as shown includes:
- Twin Volvo IPS 650 (480hp) engines
- White Gel Coat Finish with dark grey waterline and black antifouling, hull and bathing platform fendering is white with stainless steel insert). Aft canopy feature in chamfer in white GRP finish as standard.
- Antifoul IPS drives & propellors
- Alba Oak interior wood satin finish
- Allure Collection II:
- Exterior styling includes:
-Quilting detail with contrast piping and panelling to flybridge helm
-Exterior upholstery in Met Ice with Met Macadamia contrast panels
-Teak step nosing upgrade
-Flybridge console finished in metallic Oyster Grey
-Foredeck sunbed cushions with adjustable headrests
-Radar arch finished in metallic Graphite Grey
- Exterior styling includes:
- Galley worktops including starboard sideboard are Sylmar White Solid Surface (satin finish)
- Bathroom worktops: Carrara White Solid Surface (gloss finish)
- Bathroom floors: Koko White Solid Surface (satin finish)
- Fabric options from Quartz VIII
- Carpet options from Quartz III
- Synthetic teak with black caulking - fitted to flybridge deck, side decks, transom platform, cockpit, and steps to side deck
- UK 220v/240v sockets
- Deck saloon - Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 with AM/FM/Bluetooth/DAB/WIFI and external USB. Paired with Focal speakers (2). Flybridge – Waterproof Fusion speakers (2) linked to saloon sound system (Fusion Apollo ERX-400) Includes 2 x Fusion ARX-70 wireless remotes in black (supplied loose for later fitting).
- Deck Saloon TV & Audio Package (Fusion & Naim) 43” LED TV on a powerlift mechanism linked to audio system Local connection points with a 230V AC outlet, HDMI, USB and RJ45 Ethernet point
- Master cabin TV & Audio Package (Fusion & Naim) 43” LED TV linked to audio system (when selected) Local connection points with a 230V AC outlet, HDMI, USB and RJ45
- NAVIGATION: The Princess F45 is fitted with an autopilot (with rate gyro) and a single
Volvo/Garmin 16" multifunction display at the lower and upper helm incorporating GPS/chartplotter, echo sounder, log trip as well as engine instrumentation and autopilot controls. Fuel gauges and helm position indicator are also displayed. If additional multifunction displays are not specified the single 16" screen is fitted centrally
- Eberspacher M10 boat heating - includes outlets in both toilet compartments. Plus cockpit heating outlet and windscreen demist
- Holding tank (approx. 33 gallons / 150 litres) with remote tank contents gauge. The toilet can discharge directly into the tank but also has the ability to discharge directly overboard via a Y valve fitted in the discharge line. The holding tank has both dockside and manual overboard discharge facilities fitted as standard
- Exterior covers in grey canvas
- Sea commissioning & PDI including: signwriting in black vinyl, owners manual in English, 1Kg Hull/Superstructure gelcoat, Spare anodes for (optional) bowthruster, spare set Volvo anodes for both IPS units and for the ACP unit.
Evolved from the Princess F55 and F62, the Princess F45 encompasses strong, continuous feature lines with a dynamic, contemporary interior; there is a confident character about this yacht which projects the flybridge range into a new era.
The moment you step on board, the flexible spacious living space is clearly apparent in her deceptively roomy cockpit area designed for socialising. With a seamless connection to the galley and the aft seating area the this allows the yacht to work to your preferred living arrangements.
Impeccable quality throughout, a true leader its class. Built in Plymouth, UK - and built to last. If you've never been on board a Princess you really need to arrange to do so in order to see the exceptional build standard and finish for yourself.
Contact Shepherds Windermere to arrange a viewing of our stock boats or a visit to the factory today. We're open 7 days a week: 015394 46004 / firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW PRINCESS F45
Length overall (incl pulpit) 46’ 5" 14.15m Length overall (excl pulpit) 44’ 9” 13.64m Beam 13’11’’ 4.25m Draft (half load) approx. 3’7’’ 1.09m Displacement approx (half load) 16779kg 36991 lbs Fuel capacity (standard tanks) 1300 litres / 286 gal / 343 USG Water capacity (incl. calorifier) 455 litres / 100 gal / 120 USG Hot Water calorifiers 32 litres / 7 gallon / 8 USG Blackwater capacity 150 litres / 33 gallon / 140 USG